Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cousins Day



My sister Wanda and her kids came and spent the afternoon with us while we were staying at Lewisville Lake Park.  Steve scored some major points by willingly agreeing to watch the kids (all seven of them -- our four plus their three), so that Wanda & I could go out with Alison & Leslie for a final Ladies Night Out.  I will admit that I have missed those while on the road!  Wow...the kids had a fabulous time!  I think the pictures say it all!  And Thavyn decided Uncle Steve was soooo incredibly cool!  Apparently he made a game out of calling him "Daddy."  Love, love, love to see cousins enjoying each other so much!

As you can see, we had a nice backyard at this campsite.  Steve is keeping a close watch on them all...while reading "The Hobbit"
Jake loved all the attention

No comments: