Friday, June 10, 2011

Freedom

Now that we know we really ARE leaving, there is a certain freedom to spend an afternoon or even an entire day with friends...either here at our new place, wherever we happen to be parked, or at our friends' houses. At times, I feel like I'm throwing a monkey wrench into their day or week because it seems that life is so busy and full of obligations, but I know that our opportunities to share life like this are limited, and our kids are absolutely loving the chance to spend such intensive time with their friends. There will definitely be some withdrawal when we leave. They will be okay, I know, but I think we may see some tears over leaving friends...and that's okay, because people matter so much more than things, and when it is all said and done, the people are what we will really miss. God brought dear friends into our lives here, and we trust that he will provide friends along the way, too!

No comments: