Monday, December 5, 2011

Meeting Other Full-Timers

I confess that both Steve & I thought we'd meet more people on the road.  We were expecting more of a community feel than we have experienced so far, and maybe part of the reason is that we've moved pretty fast since hitting the road.  When Steve realized that we'd be not so far from a FOTR whose blog he's been following for over a year, he made the effort to meet them!  We decided to daytrip to Menifee from Fontana and meet the Lundy family!  Thanks so much Lundy family for welcoming us for the day & showing us around your rig.  It sure was fun to meet you guys and the McCloskeys and to see all the fun things you guys have done to your rigs!  We definitely got some ideas for how to better personalize our own rig and make it feel more homey.

I stole this photo from the Lundy's blog since the one I took doesn't have me in it.

No comments: