Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Beginnings

New month, new baby, new blog. I've found myself increasingly intrigued by this concept of blogging. And so, I've decided to take the plunge, and try it out. Somehow, it feels high pressure. I mean, I have to figure out how to do it, and these days, my computer skills aren't exactly at the top of my resume. It requires different skills than cooking, cleaning, feeding, diaper changing, soothing fussy babies, and discipling children. Not only that, but I fight the urge to only do the things that I can be phenomenally good at. (And I was wondering where Shanan got that from??) Will my blog measure up to the others I've seen with cool design & layout, music, current pics, fun stuff, and deep thoughts?? Ahhhh...what difference does it make? This is a great opportunity to chronicle the daily happenings in our household, for us and for those we know & love but don't necessarily get to share daily life with. That's good enough reason to give it a whirl, right? Soooo...here's to new beginnings!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! Don't feel pressured -- take it one step, one post, at a time. It's already so good, so you'll be just fine!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Don't feel obligated to post daily-upon occasion I have been known to post only due to pressure from my readers!