Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Challenges & Frustrations

Okay, I feel the need to express that while I'm trying to get this perfect before I share it with others, I just don't think that's gonna happen. :) I'm still working to figure this out, but I think I should just go ahead & share while I work out the kinks. Otherwise, I'll have this nice blog all to myself until at least Christmas, and no one will actually have seen it. ;) Alas, I think I'll have to enlist a little assistance, too, because, as I told Alyssa yesterday, I'm really not as smart as I look! (And yes, it is debatable as to whether I even look smart!) So forgive my imperfections, of which there are many, while I work out things like how to imbed my cool scrapblog page in my blog so that it is the size that I want without distorting the images, and how to upload pics to my postings in the exact place that I want them. Can you tell I'm hoping someone will read my post & offer hints?? :) I'm sure that at least some of my friends are even smarter than they look!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, yay! I'm so excited to read your blog and keep up with your life!!! I sure miss seeing you all the time and can't way to stay involved with you, even if it's primarily this way.

As for the "making things perfect," I'm happy to work on your blog design and header building, etc. Let me know what you want and I can have it up quickly. (I can also teach you if you want to know for yourself.) E-mail me!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You have a blog!!!!!! I'm so excited - I found you through Amanda.

Leslie Hargus said...

I like your site, Linda. Looks good! I am tired. Matt finally got home at 9pm! I am off to work on my page and then to bed. Chat soon.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so thrilled you have a blog! Thanks to Amanda - she keeps us in the know. :-)