Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Done with Summer

For today, I feel the need to say, that I am done with summer. I love the sunshine, really I do. But I'm feeling all done with the Texas summer that I find myself in the midst of. I want to go outside and feel the cool breeze on my face. I want to haul all the children outside and while away the afternoon without sweating buckets. And dare I say it...it will be good to start school again, challenging no doubt, but good for me and for them. So there, it's out...summer is great, and I was looking forward to it, but I'm so pumped for fall!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love your new look!

I'm sick of the heat too ... I can't wait for cooler days (although I'm not quite ready for the grind of school).

amy said...

I love your new blog look too! Guess you could always visit Indiana, if you are tired of the Texas heat!