Thursday, July 31, 2008

Funny Girls

I never would have/could have imagined having a houseful of girls. It's fun watching them grow up, and I'm grateful for the things they've taught me about being a girl. You'd think I'd already know, since I am a girl and all, but it seems I missed embracing my girliness. ;) Today, I got asked if they could use some of my undergarments. Hmmm...I consented. And the result, well, if they weren't my own undergarments, well, I'd post pics, but I just can't bring myself to do that. It seems hair scrunchies are the stuffer of choice; they didn't even seem to notice that the end result was a bit lumpy. ;) So today has been spent decked out in a variety of bras, slips, camisoles, hose, and nighties. Of course, they needed painted nails to complete the ensemble.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I seriously think you need to post the pictures! What funny girls you have. My girl hasn't even thought of doing that yet.