Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"A Tiny Virgin"

Okay, this post is way later than it should be...but still, I just had to share it. During the holiday season, I was driving home from the grocery store with all my girls, and I admit that I wasn't paying super close attention to what was going on in the backseat, but this is what I heard, "Blah, blah, blah, a tiny virgin, blah, blah, blah."
I thought to myself, "Is that really what I heard??? Should I say something, should I not??" I decide to say something, so I ask, "Did someone just say 'a tiny virgin'?
Alyssa was prompt to respond that she was the one to say it.
Soooo...what next, I wonder? I ask, "Who is a tiny virgin?"
Alyssa answers, "Ohhhh, this little plastic skeleton is a tiny virgin of my skeleton!!"
Needless to say, I got a really good laugh out of this one, and it took quite a bit of coaching to help her understand the difference between how to say virgin and version,, and to help her understand why it would be a good thing to learn to say the right word at the right time!

2 comments:

amy said...

That's too hilarious! How come every time you post about something funny that someone said - it's Alyssa!

Anonymous said...

I will show her what losing her virginity means she would be so tight it would be a struggle to get it in her but that would just get me harder